Identity: ECOHYDROS S.L. (hereinafter ECOHYDROS)
CNAE: Technical Essays and analyses
Registered Office: Polígono Camargo, 39600. CAMARGO, CANTABRIA
Phone: 942 252 393
Condi GENERAL TERMS
The use of the Web https://ecohydros.es and all its directories and subdomains included under it are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice that access to any of such services or contents may require the acceptance of any of the Conditions Additional Generals applicable by third parties; And that are collected in their corresponding web.
ECOHYDROS reserves the right to make changes to the WEB without prior notice, with the purpose of updating, correcting, modifying, adding or deleting the contents or the design. Since the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents presented. Also, the conditions and terms that are collected in this Legal Notice could be changed if necessary, so we invite you to review these last terms that will be applicable at any time.
ECOHYDROS is not responsible for any damages that may result from the use of the tools, documents and information contained in its website regarding the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or outcome of procedures administrative or judicial.
In any case, the information and contents of this Website may not be invoked in contradictory processes against the Company, not assuming any responsibility for the discrepancies that may exist between the electronic publication of data or figures and other Documents or data made public by the competent Administrations in the area of water management and conservation of biodiversity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the web design and the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear in the same, including anagrams and colors, belong to ECOHYDROS S.L. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights provided by the Spanish regulations.
- The information available on this website, unless otherwise expressly stated, is NOT susceptible to reuse or reproduction in whole or in part, for commercial or non-commercial purposes except for the dissemination of news or events, and in any case with Subject to the following conditions:
- The denaturation, manipulation and/or modification of the information content Is prohibited under any circumstances.
- All the graphic material, didactic content, logos, and files contained in the Web portal are, unless otherwise indicated in each case, under a license intellectual property protection type Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Noderivs 4.0 Internacional (CC-BY-NC-ND) As indicated generically throughout the foot of the web.
- The logos and trademarks of third companies contained in the website of ECOHYDROS are regulated by express agreement between the parties, and are contained in the Web https://ecohydros.es to provide the services and trade relations contracted between the two Parts.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the elements object of use, and in any case your query or download from this website that must be quoted in an express way. The following format proposed by the standard ISO690-2: International Standard Organization Is suggested. Excerpts from ISO Draft international standard 690-2 [online]. ISO, 1996. <Http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/iso/tc46sc9/690-2e.htm> [consultation: 23 March 2018].
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the contents object of the reuse.
- ECOHYDROS declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you feel that this site may be violating your rights, please contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who propose to establish a hyperlink between their Website and that of ECOHYDROS must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations with the owner of the Web, nor the acceptance and approval by the ECOHYDROS of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be stated or implied that the ECOHYDROS has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed the contents and services offered or made available on that website.
- ECOHYDROS is not responsible, in any way, nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to the Web page of the hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established with ECOHYDROS will not contain information with illicit content, false, contrary to the moral and generally accepted good customs and to the public order, as well as will not contain contents contrary to Rights of third parties.
EXCHANGE OR DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
ECOHYDROS declines all responsibility arising from the exchange of information between Users through its web pages with respect to the contents offered on its website. The responsibility of the demonstrations offered or disseminated on their pages corresponds to those who make them.
Data use: utilizamos sus datos de carácter personal para informarle sobre las actividades, eventos y servicios que realizamos relacionadas con las áreas de la conservación, gestión y divulgación del patrimonio cultural y del medio natural, así como de noticias de interés relacionadas con estos sectores. The data will be kept for an indefinite period of time unless you communicate the refusal to use personal data, in which case, it will be immediately blocked.
Statutory basis: La base legal para el tratamiento de sus datos datos personales es el consentimiento del interesado al cumplimentar y aceptar el formulario de recogida de datos de la página web.
ECOHYDROS S.L. expressly prohibits the performance of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of the website https://ecohydros.es
OPTIMIZATION and ACCESSIBILITY
The ECOHYDROS website is optimized to be seen on a computer screen with Opera 58.0.3135.127 browser (©Opera Software AS). Although it has, to a large extent of its contents, an automated adaptation system in the subject so that the contents are shown in other screen sizes such as tablets or telephones, as well as accessibility supports to the contents for typography, font size and keyboard navigation.
ECOHYDROS maintains the levels of protection of personal data in accordance with ROYAL DECREE 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that citizens provide on the web, without prejudice to the fact that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. ECOHYDROS undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. To this end, it shall adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended solely to provide, expand and improve the services requested at all times by the user and follow up queries raised by users. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing to the Registered Office accompanied by a photocopy of the identity card, or by e-mail (email@example.com) or by calling (+34) 942 252 393.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Law applicable in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the web will be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit or the use of the Web services that may be offered, ECOHYDROS and the User agree to submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to the jurisdiction and Exclusive competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Santander (Spain).
This post is also available in: Spanish