Identity: ECOHYDROS S.L.
CNAE: Technical Essays and analyses
Registered Office: Polígono de Cros, Edificio 5, nave 8. Maliaño, Camargo. E-39600, CANTABRIA, Spain
Phone: +34 942 252 393
Use of the website https://www.ecohydros.es and all of its directories and subdomains included therein are subject to the terms set forth herein. Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of these services or contents may require the acceptance of any of the additional General Conditions applicable by third parties; and which are included in their corresponding websites.
ECOHYDROS S.L. reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete content or design. Since the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents presented. Also, the conditions and terms that are collected in this Legal Notice could be changed if necessary, so we invite you to review these last terms that will be applicable at any time.
ECOHYDROS S.L. shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools, documents and information contained on its website in relation to the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or outcome of administrative or judicial proceedings.
In any case, the information and contents of this Website may not be invoked in contradictory processes against the Company, not assuming any responsibility for the discrepancies that may exist between the electronic publication of data or figures and other Documents or data made public by the competent Administrations in the area of water management and conservation of biodiversity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the web design and the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear in the same, including anagrams and colors, belong to ECOHYDROS S.L. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights provided by the Spanish regulations.
- The information available on this website, unless otherwise expressly stated, is NOT susceptible to reuse or reproduction in whole or in part, for commercial or non-commercial purposes except for the dissemination of news or events, and in any case with Subject to the following conditions:
- The denaturation, manipulation and/or modification of the information content Is prohibited under any circumstances.
- All the graphic material, didactic content, logos, and files contained in the Web portal are, unless otherwise indicated in each case, under a license intellectual property protection type Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Noderivs 4.0 Internacional (CC-BY-NC-ND) As indicated generically throughout the foot of the web.
- The logos and trademarks of third party companies contained in the website of ECOHYDROS S.L. are regulated by express agreement between the parties, and are contained in the website https://ecohydros.es to provide the services and commercial relations contracted between both parties.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the elements object of use, and in any case your query or download from this website that must be quoted in an express way. The following format proposed by the standard ISO690-2: International Standard Organization Is suggested. Excerpts from ISO draft international standard 690-2 [en línea]. ISO, 1996. <Http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/iso/tc46sc9/690-2e.html> [consultation: 23 March 2020].
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the contents object of the reuse.
- ECOHYDROS S.L. declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site may be violating their rights, please contact us at the following address email@example.com
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and that of ECOHYDROS S.L. must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship with the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by ECOHYDROS S.L. of its contents or services. Therefore, it shall not be stated or implied that ECOHYDROS S.L. has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed the contents and services offered or made available on said website.
- ECOHYDROS S.L. is in no way responsible for, nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to the Web page of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink to ECOHYDROS S.L. is established shall not contain information with illicit or false contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to the rights of third parties.
EXCHANGE OR DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
ECOHYDROS declines all responsibility arising from the exchange of information between Users through its web pages with respect to the contents offered on its website. The responsibility of the demonstrations offered or disseminated on their pages corresponds to those who make them.
Data use: utilizamos sus datos de carácter personal para informarle sobre las actividades, eventos y servicios que realizamos relacionadas con las áreas de la conservación, gestión y divulgación del patrimonio cultural y del medio natural, así como de noticias de interés relacionadas con estos sectores. The data will be kept for an indefinite period of time unless you communicate the refusal to use personal data, in which case, it will be immediately blocked.
Statutory basis: La base legal para el tratamiento de sus datos datos personales es el consentimiento del interesado al cumplimentar y aceptar el formulario de recogida de datos de la página web.
ECOHYDROS S.L. expressly prohibits the use of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of the https://www.ecohydros.es website.
OPTIMIZATION and ACCESSIBILITY
The ECOHYDROS S.L. website is optimized to be viewed on a computer screen with Opera navigator 65.0.3467.72 (©Opera Software AS). Although it has, to a large extent of its contents, an automated adaptation system in the subject so that the contents are shown in other screen sizes such as tablets or telephones, as well as accessibility supports to the contents for typography, font size and keyboard navigation.
In terms of data protection ECOHYDROS S.L., must be considered Data Controller, in relation to the files/processing identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data Processing. The following is the identification data of the owner of this website: Responsible for the treatment: ECOHYDROS S.L. Postal address: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL DE CROS EDIFICIO 5 NAVE 8. 39600. MALIAÑO, CANTABRIA Dirección electrónica: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data requested, if any, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of the same, hereinafter the interested party. Moreover, personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each data subject will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary. The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points in this policy so that they can provide express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the processing
The explicit purposes for which one of the processing operations is carried out are set out in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, voiceovers or posters and informative notes). However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and to meet the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, ECOHYDROS S.L. obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the data, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems. However, in the event that the consent of the data subject is not required, the legitimate basis for the processing on which ECOHYDROS S.L. relies is the existence of a law or specific regulation authorizing or requiring the processing of the data subject’s data.
As a general rule, ECOHYDROS S.L. does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the person concerned through informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this sense, this will be communicated to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
Time periods for conservation
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. Such cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only at the disposal of the AAPP, Judges and Courts, to meet the possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during the period of limitation of these, fulfilled the said period will proceed to the destruction of the information. For information purposes, the following are the legal data on the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
DOCUMENTO –> PLAZO –> REF. LEGAL
1/ Documentation of a labor or social security nature >4 years >Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, 2000, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order.
2/ Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes –> 6 years–> Art. 30 Código Comercio
3/ Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes –> 4 years –> Artículos 66 a 70 Ley General Tributaria
4/ Access control to buildings –> 1 month –> Instrucción 1/1996 de la AEPD
5/ Video Surveillance –> 1 month –> Instrucción 1/2006 de la AEPD Ley Orgánica 4/1997
In relation to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations are collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of interested parties
Data protection regulations grant a series of rights to data subjects or data owners, website users or users of ECOHYDROS S.L.’s social network profiles. These rights granted to data subjects are as follows:
– Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the storage period and the origin of such data.
– Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
– Right of deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- When the holder withdraws consent
- When the data subject objects to the processing
- When they must be eliminated in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of the provisions of art. 8 para. 1 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
– Right to object: the right to object to a specific processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
– Right of limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of data processing in the following cases:
- When the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- When the processing is lawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
– Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The processing is carried out by automatic methods
– Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Interested parties may exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to ECOHYDROS S.L. at the following address: email@example.com in the subject line the right they wish to exercise. In this sense ECOHYDROS S.L. will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided for in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by ECOHYDROS S.L. are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD. In this respect, ECOHYDROS S.L., taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In any case, ECOHYDROS S.L. has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
a) Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
b) Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
c) Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
d) Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Law applicable in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the web will be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit or use of the web services that may be offered, ECOHYDROS S.L. and the User agree to submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Santander (Spain).
This post is also available in: Spanish