The realization of transect lines, which are maintained by means of a surface guide tied to the trees of the bank, allows to cover in each one of them a minimum inspected surface of about 2-3m upstream and downstream of the same one. In this way, a methodology very similar to that of counting plots in wadeable sections is carried out.
All the evidence of live shells and mussels were extracted and deposited on the shore for subsequent review and inspection by specialists in these molluscs; likewise, the live náyades were temporarily installed on the shore in shores with formed aeration, under the supervision of environmental agents, and subsequently released in the same places where they were located.
Professional diving is obligatory for this type of work, even with scientific objectives, from the Resolution of 18 October 2016 of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security (BOE No. 264 of 1 November 2016), to meet the minimum requirements of occupational health and safety.
This post is also available in: Spanish
Polígono Camargo nº 8
39600 Maliaño, Cantabria
Teléfono: 942 252 393
Fax: 942 269 012
ENTRADAS MÁS RECIENTES
- PROFESSIONAL DIVING TO LOCATE Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 19/08/2019
- CHLOROPHYLLS IN THE RIVER EBRO (BURGOS) 02/08/2019
- RAMSES HYPERSPECTRAL SENSORS IN DOÑANA 18/07/2019
- KNOWLEDGE OF Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 15/07/2019
- CANTABRIAN BIOTECHNOLOGY IN THE MIT 15/07/2019
- ECOHYDROS SELECTED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT) 03/06/2019