The sampling effort will also be used to ascertain the conservation status of other species of naiads, all considered good bio-indicators; as well as to update data on their host fish species of the glochid larvae: the fraile fish (Salaria fluviatilis). And also to have data about the threat posed by biological invasions in the bottoms of the river Ebro, especially the zebra mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and the Asian clam (Corbicula fluminea).
ECOHYDROS S.L. uses new technologies that improve the knowledge necessary for the proper management of endangered species and advise the Administrations responsible for their conservation.
This post is also available in: Spanish
Polígono Camargo Nº 8
39600 Maliaño, Cantabria
Teléfono: 942 252 393
ENTRADAS MÁS RECIENTES
- CLIMATE EMERGENCY 11/12/2019
- Fish-rescue in Corrales de Buelna 10/12/2019
- ROV TO LOCATE Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 10/12/2019
- CyberHAB Featured in New EOSC DIH Publication 16/10/2019
- PROFESSIONAL DIVING TO LOCATE Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 19/08/2019
- CHLOROPHYLLS IN THE RIVER EBRO (BURGOS) 02/08/2019