The sampling effort will also be used to ascertain the conservation status of other species of naiads, all considered good bio-indicators; as well as to update data on their host fish species of the glochid larvae: the fraile fish (Salaria fluviatilis). And also to have data about the threat posed by biological invasions in the bottoms of the river Ebro, especially the zebra mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and the Asian clam (Corbicula fluminea).
ECOHYDROS S.L. uses new technologies that improve the knowledge necessary for the proper management of endangered species and advise the Administrations responsible for their conservation.
This post is also available in: Spanish
Polígono Camargo Nº 8
39600 Maliaño, Cantabria
Teléfono: 942 252 393
ENTRADAS MÁS RECIENTES
- PROFESSIONAL DIVING TO LOCATE Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 19/08/2019
- CHLOROPHYLLS IN THE RIVER EBRO (BURGOS) 02/08/2019
- RAMSES HYPERSPECTRAL SENSORS IN DOÑANA 18/07/2019
- KNOWLEDGE OF Margaritifera auricularia IN BURGOS 15/07/2019
- CANTABRIAN BIOTECHNOLOGY IN THE MIT 15/07/2019
- ECOHYDROS SELECTED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT) 03/06/2019