- High sensitivity molecular techniques (eDNA)
- Early detection of invasive or protected aquatic species
- Early detection of pathogens and ecological status
- Monitoring, control, and surveillance of biological resources
- Biosecurity and diet studies
We at Ecohydros produce topical publications with the latest research and participation in congresses and events. We also publish information on publications and appearances in press and social media.
Contact us to receive information about our company or to request a quote to work with us.